online advertising

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Introduction to Biochemistry - Quiz 3.6.3


By stabilizing ATP in an ATP-ATP synthase complex with a free energy similar to the ADP-ATP synthase complex.


The T (tight) conformation.


The O (Open) conformation.


3


The transport of ATP out of the mitochondria [How could the proton motive force help with this? Proton wants to get in the matrix cannot drive anything to get out]

The transfer of protons into the intermembrane space by the electron transport chain. [This is obvious because it works against the proton motive force]

3 comments:

  1. Hi, did you answer the rest of the course? I am currently having a hard time dealing with some chapters in units 3, 4, and 5 :( I wish you can help me. Those units will be the core of my final exam in my school and the questions in this Introduction to Biochemistry course are really a good practice and I learned a lot from your explanations. I am also hoping to earn a certificate and wanting to finish the the online class on time :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't. I completed unit 3, but I decided the drop the rest in the current offering because I don't have time for the rest.
      I will do it in the next offering, which is going to start next January.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete